[ our constitution ] [ our by-laws ]Trinity Lutheran is one of over 11,000 congregations of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). As a congregation, Trinity celebrated the 100th year of its building in 2007. Originally we were the Piteo Evangelical Swedish Church. We consist of about 200 baptized members, who make up about 70 family units of various sizes, shapes, histories and heritages. Our annual budget is around $70,000 and we have a strong and generous legacy of supporting mission endeavors outside our walls.
Mission StatementWe are a Christian community rooted, growing and reaching out in God's love. As a congregation we are committed to:
- Worship - as a dynamic expression of the presence of God through Word, Sacrament, music and Christian community
- Welcome - as an invitation to everyone to become more aware of Jesus Christ in their lives no matter where they are on their spiritual journey
- Empowerment - as enabling individuals, couples, and families to discover the power of the Holy Spirit through faith made active in real life
- Growth - as the opportunity to increase each person's confidence and joy in Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible study, Sunday School and other learning ministries
- Service - as the means by which we minister to people's needs in our church, our community, and our world.
Partners in MissionTrinity is part of the Heart-of-the-North conference consisting of 37 Lutheran congregations of the Northwest Synod of Wisconsin consisting of 211 Lutheran congregations. Our present bishop is Rev. Rick Hoyme.
Fellowship EventsWe offer several intergeneration activities that allows us to help people in our community and share our gifts and talents with each other such as: Palt Dinner; Taking Part with Grateful Heart-Serve our neighbor Sunday; Advent Song Festival and Christmas Caroling.
We Support the Ministries of
- Our Bible Camp which is Luther Park located in Chetek, WI
- Lutheran Social Services with counseling offices in Rice Lake and Eau Claire
- Synod Resource Center located at First Lutheran in Eau Claire
- Lutheran World Relief and Global Health ministries both in financial donations
- ELCA hunger Appeal, Loaves'n Fishes Food pantry, Barron County Habitat for Humanity and Heifer Project International.